[Cscwg-public] Question about "Certificates transported outside of a Signing Service"

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Fri Aug 13 17:57:14 UTC 2021

This is precisely why we need to review and update Signing Service.

I thought the premise of the Signing Service was for a service to both generate the key and permit activation of the key.

So I don't recall the background and agree that it doesn't make sense. Hopefully our work on the Signing Service will fix these issues.

Bruce.