[Cscwg-public] Final minutes for CSCWG October 8th

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Mon Oct 26 14:05:58 MST 2020

Here are the final minutes the subject call:

1.	Roll call: Bruce Morton, Dean Coclin, Tim Crawford, Atsushi Inaba,
Daniela Hood, Tomas Gustavson, Hugh Mercer, Ian McMillan, Thomas Z, Jeff
Ward
2.	Antitrust statement: Read by Bruce
3.	Approval of minutes of last call (Sept 24): Minutes approved and
will be sent to public list
4.	Ballot Status: Ballot CSC-4 was approved. There is a question if the
IPR review is required. Will discuss with Dean.
5.	Audit issues: Tim C advised that the audit criteria has been updated
for the new merged document. The document is dated 1 November 2020 and could
be available for audits starting 1 November 2020. Bruce asked that since
Entrust audit period ends 28 February 2021, which audit reports would be
required. It was decided that CAs should investigate if they have any
issues. We also want to discuss with Mike from Microsoft. Will discuss again
at the next meeting.
6.	EV vs. Non EV Continuation: Bruce continued to review the proposed
changes to rationalize the EV and non-EV requirements. Bruce will prepare an
updated document with agreed changes. This document can also be used to
correct some parking lot items. Once updated, a new ballot will be proposed.
7.	Next meeting:  We did not discuss next meeting or the F2F slot.
8.	Adjourn

Bruce Morton

CSCWG Vice Chair