[Cscwg-public] Update to the working draft

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Sat Mar 28 11:22:36 MST 2020

As agreed, I have done the following updates to the latest draft
circulated by Bruce:

 1. Added the definitions of "Root CA" and "Root Certificate"
 2. Updated section 12 for what a Root Key is allowed to sign
 3. Updated section 17.1 with the currently available audit schemes.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments related to those changes.

Thank you,

Dimitris.