[Cscwg-public] Final Minutes CSCWG Feb 13

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Thu Mar 12 09:54:21 MST 2020

Here are the final minutes from the subject call:

1.	Antitrust statement was read
2.	Roll call: Dean Coclin (DigiCert), Tomas Gustavson (Primekey), Mike
Reilly (Microsoft), Inaba Atsushi (Globalsign), Karthik Ramasamy (Cisco),
Daniela Hood (GoDaddy), Joanna Fox (GoDaddy), Robin Alden (Comodo), Dimitris
Zacharopoulos (Harica), Tim Crawford (BDO-WebTrust), Bruce Morton (Entrust),
Hugh Mercer (Globalsign), Tim Hollebeek (DigiCert)
3.	Approval of minutes of last call: Minutes of Jan 16th approved
4.	Finalize date and agenda for March summit: The meeting is set for
March 18th in Redmond. Mike will send out logistical details in advance of
the meeting. Plan is to dedicate the day to working on the doc merge.
5.	Fix error in code signing charter section 4.2.2 (Membership
Application): Tim caught this error (where it says you have to submit a
webpage with an SSL cert issued to you on it as part of your application to
the code signing working group). It was a copy and paste error from another
charter. Dean will create a ballot to fix.
6.	Other business: Discussed the process of merging the 2 documents and
putting them in RFC 3647 format. There was consensus that we should merge
first, fix any outstanding items and ballot that for approval. Then we can
convert to the new format. Dimitris pointed out that we have a conversion
table available here:
https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/RFC3647_Comparison_Table_for_Baselin
e_Requirements.pdf
7.	Next meeting F2F in Bratislava. We will have 1 hour to discuss the
document merge. Tomas' topics will also be discussed.
8.	No call Feb 27th (RSA Conference). Next call will be March 12th
9.	Adjourned

Dean Coclin

CSCWG Chair