[Cscwg-public] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot CSC-7: Update to merge EV and Non-EV clauses

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Thu Dec 17 21:48:22 UTC 2020

Attached is the draft update for ballot CSC-7. This update addresses Dimitris’ comments and proposes an effectivity date of 1 July 2021, which will allow CAs to implement the changes.

Dimitris has said that he would endorse the ballot, so I am just looking for one more endorsement. If I get the endorsement soon, I would plan to propose the formal ballot for discussion the week of 4 January 2021.

All the best, Bruce.