[Cscwg-public] [Cscwg-management] Draft minutes 3/26 meeting

Tomas Gustavsson tomas.gustavsson at primekey.com
Thu Apr 9 00:26:50 MST 2020

Reviewed section 15, Data records:

Merge is reviewed to being correct. No substantive changes were made.

Parking lot items:

1.
 The section "The Timestamp Authority MUST log the following
information" contains bullet points that mentions PKI system access and
CA facility. Albeit they may commonly be the same facilities, it should
probably be rephrased to TSA system access and TSA facility.
- data related to the "creation of a timestamp" must only be retained
for minimum 5 days. Is that the desired time?

2.
Compare to ETSI documents regarding TSAs.
I made a quick check against ETSI EN 319 421
(https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/319400_319499/319421/01.01.01_60/en_319421v010101p.pdf)

The major difference I identified is that the ETSI document requires
more evidence records related to clock synchronization (or loss of
synchronization).