[Cscwg-public] [EXTERNAL] Update to the working draft

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Apr 8 11:03:54 MST 2020

Hi Dimitris,

I don’t think that we need to add the definitions of "Root CA" and "Root Certificate" as they are already defined in the Baseline Requirements.

Regarding section 12, where did the “sign” text come from. I don’t see this in BR version 1.6.9?

Regarding section 17.1, I updated the WebTrust and the ETSI audit criteria, but did not include the government criteria as we agreed to drop this option.

Thanks, Bruce.