[Smcwg-public] [External Sender] Re: Draft proposal to add eIDAS QES as vetting evidence for individual

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue Apr 30 06:42:14 UTC 2024

Adriano,

eIDAS2 goes into effect May 20, 2024 and updates specific articles of
eIDAS1. The proposed changes to the SMBRs don't include specific eIDAS
articles.

If you are concerned with the justification part of the ballot, we could
simply state "as amended by Regulation (EU) 2024/1183" which covers all
changes.

I don't have a "codified" version of the eIDAS2 Regulation (that is the
final text of eIDAS1 including the changes from eIDAS2). If you have
such a version, it would help Stephen do a cross-check for any deleted
articles.

Thanks,
Dimitris.