[Smcwg-public] CAA for S/MIME

Stephen Davidson Stephen.Davidson at digicert.com
Thu Dec 7 15:59:49 UTC 2023

Thanks Bruce.  That section is planned to be deleted.

https://github.com/srdavidson/smime/compare/241e92cde85c25d7e0d4a5c70118ecad
acd4d72b...c8b0c9ff9fa28c2c7abeb2871aaa2d60a19842ed

I can certainly move the content to 3.2.2.4 but I see that the TLS BR are
considering gathering their the CAA information in 3.2.2.8 which may be
confusing for CAs?

The use of 4.2 would allow consistency across the two docs.