[Infrastructure] RV: [cabfquest] Membership Application of Common Crypto Authority

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Mon Feb 26 04:55:05 UTC 2024

All,

This is what I´ve just indicated at the F2F. And it´s in relation to allow Interested Parties to the wiki, because if so, then no need to send another invitation. They have the Webex info and then may join if they want, and we´re not checking if this attendee is an IP or a full member.

But at the end, the only difference is that they can´t vote.

Regards