[Infrastructure] Differences between Bylaws and SCWG charter

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Thu Feb 22 16:35:01 UTC 2024

Hi,

Just realized, before sending the “formal” acceptance of a new member, and
now realizing that has to go under a probationary period of 6 months, that
when the charter indicates some of the sections of the Bylaws, these do not
exist in the bylaws as such. For example, it´s indicated to comply with 3(a)
or 3(b), but there´s nothing with that number in the Bylaws.

I don´t know if this is due to the change to the new web because the charter
is from December and the bylaws hasn´t changed for some time, then I´m
wondering if that´s part of the migration.

Regards