[Infrastructure] WordPress Instructions

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Nov 27 10:59:08 UTC 2023

Hi Ben, thank you for working on those instructions,

Except for the tags you have indicated, should we perhaps have a listing
of the exact tags that should be used on each occasion? For example,
when publishing minutes, there may be tasks to distinguish if the
minutes are for a Teleconference or a Physical (F2F) Meeting.

Thanks,
Dimitris.