[Infrastructure] Current Functionality of Member Tool

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Sun Jun 25 07:34:22 UTC 2023

Hey Ben,

I took a slightly different approach, and added it into the overview of organizations at https://member-tools.cabforum.org/memberOrganization. >From your description I think this is what you’re looking for?

It might be good I think to add an option to sort the table by a specific field.

Small side-note: Participation is registered automatically using the WebEx API and thus should be pretty much up2date (F2F meetings are a bit of a different story).

Ballot voting tracking however is a manual process, and not yet done by each WG it looks like (Partially probably due to missing documentation and guidelines around this!)

Regards,

Martijn