[Infrastructure] Update of "old" documents

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Tue Dec 12 09:27:35 UTC 2023

Hi there,

Maybe of interest for tomorrow´s call.

While reviewing the application of TrustAsia, found this google doc with a checklist of what to do Checklist for New Member in SCWG/CAB Forum - Google Sheets<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ayGAM80rUTlccsX5F-zxuUks6jftBsqVi3Vll0er1Z0/edit#gid=0>

Do we need to update all these google docs? Have these implemented somehow in the member tool?

Another one could be the IPRs document, do we need to keep the old ones in the wiki? What to do when one organization/person changes status? For example, TrustAsia from associate member to full member?

Regards