[cabf_governance] FAQ for Governance Changes

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Aug 14 15:13:33 MST 2017

I found internally that something like this helps explain to those that are not involved in the day to day aspects of the forum, but are internal stakeholders that review each ballot and approve our voting posture. Sending such a document out ahead of the ballot will help answer questions that may arise.