[Cscwg-public] Marking the EV Code Signing Guidelines OBSOLETE

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Wed Feb 28 09:44:42 UTC 2024

So will I.

> Other ideas are welcome.

How about September 2, 2020, which marks the release of CSBR v2.0, and incorporated EV Code Signing into the document.

While we’re at it, could this ballot also get rid of this (https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/blob/main/docs/br-csc-v1-2.md <https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/blob/main/docs/br-csc-v1-2.md>) file in GH?

Regards,

Martijn