[Cscwg-public] CSCWG Agenda Apr 8, 2021- REVISED

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Wed Apr 7 15:55:40 UTC 2021

Below is a revised agenda based on member input. I doubt we will be able to
address all topics but I would like to keep to the schedule so we can at
least get to items 1-8:

MINUTE TAKER: Karthik

1.	Roll Call
2.	Antitrust statement
3.	GoDaddy announcement (Daniela-5 mins)
4.	Approval of prior meeting minutes (Dean- 1 min)
5.	Membership application of Intel (Dean- 3 mins)
6.	Clean-up items - can we add these to another ballot or should they
have their own ballot? (Bruce)
7.	Dedicated Root - follow up on an approach to dedicated root for the
CSBRs and also the test sites associated with a CSBR PKI hierarchy (Bruce -
10 mins combined)
8.	Presentation from Tomas, "Re-mystifying common criteria". Also
address Adriano's email (Tomas, Adriano)
9.	Ballot Discussion - CSCWG-8 status, CSCWG-6 status, items identified
in emails to the list (Bruce)
10.	Any other business-high risk issue, any direction after RL
presentation? (Ian)
11.	Next Meeting Apr 22nd  - potential for longer meeting - suggest
scheduling for 1.5 hours

Dean Coclin